As we move through life, those that we enter into a relationship with, no matter how long-term or short-term, there is an exchange of energy. Through this exchange of energy, we learn life lessons, move through karma, and play out patterns. In a loving relationship that is healthy, there is a bond and exchange of unconditional love. However, it is very common to be in, or have come out, of relationships where the exchange of energy negatively impacted you and your life.
We all want to be happy in our relationships and not repeat the negative patterns that we thought we already got over. If you find that you are stuck in negative patterns or are limited by the influence or fear of another person, you may be affected by a negative energetic cord of attachment. Removing this cord can completely change your life for the better!
The following is list of people that you may have energetic cords of attachment:
• Bullies or Abusers
• Parent(s) Biological or Adopted
• Ex-lovers, ex-spouses, or the coparent of your child
• Friends from childhood
• Spiritual teachers, healers or therapists who influenced you negatively
• Challenging bosses, employees, co-workers or clients
• Any other relationship which ended badly or without closure
In the video below, I address the following questions regarding Cord Cutting.
- What is a Cord Cutting?
- How does a cord become attached?
- Does the other person feel it or know what’s happening?
- What will happen after the Cord Cutting?
- Am I allowed to see the person or talk to them afterwards?
- Can the cord reconnect after it is cut?
- Will a cord be cut that’s not meant to be cut?
As always, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or would like to book a session and have this service performed for you.
Love and light, xox